Unlock the power of membership
Are you ready to be part of a vibrant community dedicated to shaping the future of customer management? The Northern Contact Centre Forum welcomes all, from call and contact centres to solution providers and support organisations, anyone with a stake in the customer management agenda. Our membership opens doors to a world of opportunities, collaboration, and growth.
Full organisational access
When you join, your entire organisation gains access to our exclusive membership services. It's not just an individual commitment; it's a collective journey.
Tap into our dynamic network of contact centre professionals. Connect, share, and collaborate with industry leaders and innovators.
Annual membership is available starting from £800+vat, and you can join at any time. We've made the process easy with our online application form. Alternatively, you can download an application.
If you have any questions about membership or need assistance in choosing the right package for your organisation, please don't hesitate to reach out. Jane Thomas is here to help.
Ready to take the plunge?
Apply for membership today and become a part of a thriving community dedicated to transforming the industry.
Frequently asked questions
Membership Terms & Conditions
- General Notices
i. This document sets out the terms & conditions that will apply to membership of Northern Contact Centre Forum. The agreement is entered into with the organisation or individual (where applicable).
iii. Northern Contact Centre Forum reserves the right to change all the above named Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such change in Terms and Conditions will be effective once reflected in the text of these Terms and Conditions and published on the website.
- You should check the Terms and Conditions on the website periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.
i. Acceptance for membership is at the discretion of Northern Contact Centre Forum.
- Northern Contact Centre Forum shall endeavour to notify the applicant of its decision within 21 days of an application being submitted.
iii. You have 7 days from submitting your membership application to cancel membership, Northern Contact Centre Forum shall endeavour to refund monies paid within 45 days.
- Membership will commence on the day that Northern Contact Centre Forum accepts the application and will be valid for a period of 12 months.
- Membership Refusal
i. Northern Contact Centre Forum shall be entitled at its sole discretion to refuse an application for membership.
- There is no entitlement to appeal.
iii. For the avoidance of doubt, refusal of an application shall not give rise to any claim in damages.
- Membership Fees
i. Membership fees are due annually and in advance.
- Upon issue of an invoice payment of the relevant sum as set out in the membership packages on the membership application shall be made within 30 days of the date of such invoice.
iii. Northern Contact Centre Forum may, at any time change these fees.
- If any monies remain unpaid for 30 days, Northern Contact Centre Forum shall be entitled to suspend or terminate membership.
i. If a Member decides to cancel Membership after 7 days, the Member must inform Northern Contact Centre Forum in writing.
- Northern Contact Centre Forum reserves the right to terminate the Membership of any Member at any time and with immediate effect where the Member is deemed by Northern Contact Centre Forum to have behaved inappropriately, including breach of these Terms and Conditions, or where the Member has behaved in such a manner as to generally bring Northern Contact Centre Forum into disrepute.
- Governing Law
i. These Terms and Conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of disputes.
On completion of the booking form, payment may be made by cheque, credit card or direct credit transfer. On production of a purchase order by the delegate’s organisation or institution, an invoice may also be raised.
Receipts will be issued within twenty-eight days after the conference. Under exceptional circumstances, payment may also be made at the conference.
Unfortunately if you are from a country outside the EU, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Canada or the USA, we require a payment in advance by cheque or BACS/money transfer with a remittance advice. Credit cards are not accepted in these cases.
We do not accept or action emails or telephone calls asking for letters of invitation.
Substitution and Cancellation
If delegates are unable to attend, they may make a substitution at any time. If it is not possible to notify the substitution prior to the conference, this should be done immediately on arrival at the conference. If necessary, the booking may be cancelled up to twenty-one days before the conference, in writing. Refunds will be subject to an administration fee of 20 plus VAT. After this date, regrettably, we cannot make refunds on cancellations. We strongly recommend that overseas delegates take out appropriate travel insurance.
All catering is organised with options to fulfil the requirements of vegetarians. However, we can accommodate most dietary requirements if these are indicated to us on booking.
At the end of the conference, you will be asked to complete an evaluation form.? To ensure we maintain a high quality of service, we welcome your comments and suggestions and would ask that you take the time to complete these details and return them to us.
The information you provide on the booking form will be held on a database to process the confirmation of your place and so that we can keep you up to date with other relevant products and services provided by Northern Contact Centre Forum. We do not pass your details on to any companies outside the group for marketing purposes.
- Sponsor applications are handled on a first come-first served basis. Sponsors are supportive of Northern Contact Centre Forum and its mission statement. Northern Contact Centre Forum retains the right to reject any sponsor that it deems inappropriate.
- After written acceptance by Northern Contact Centre Forum, the sponsor must provide an image of their logo in the format required by Northern Contact Centre Forum and other details required (e.g. Contact details, Trademarks etc) to Northern Contact Centre Forum within 10 days of receipt of acceptance.
- Sponsorship must be paid within 30 days of invoice unless otherwise agreed in writing by Northern Contact Centre Forum.
- The sponsorship fee does not include free conference registration unless specifically stated as a sponsor benefit.
- All sponsorship materials must be submitted within the production schedule.
- Sponsors may not sublet, assign or apportion any part of the item(s) sponsored nor represent advertise or distribute literature or materials for the products or services of any other firm or organisation except as approved in writing Northern Contact Centre Forum.
- Northern Contact Centre Forum, will not be liable for damage or loss to sponsors? properties by fire, theft, accident, or any other cause.
- No part of an exhibit and signage or other materials may be pasted, nailed, or otherwise affixed to walls, doors or other surfaces in a way that mars or defaces the premises or equipment and furnishings. Damage from failure to observe this notice is payable by the sponsor.
- Sponsors are allowed to offer sponsorship for single or multiple items/events. Should your organisation be interested to sponsor in an arrangement not listed then please feel free to contact us to discuss your preferences.
- In order to limit costs to Northern Contact Centre Forum, the event organisers may limit the number of colours used to print sponsor logos.
If your organisation is interested in becoming a Sponsor, please contact Jane Thomas, Managing Director:
Tel: 07966 092149