Past, Present and Forecast: Contact Centre Insights 2023
Your Wish list for 2024
Join this great interactive panel session
Panel Guests – Calabrio – SVL – Trainline – Hoover Candy
A review of 2023’s biggest challenges – the trends – into discussing the key contact centre strategies for 2024.
Jane Thomas will be hosting the interactive panel alongside Scott Budding from Calabrio and partners SVL.
Joined by special guests
Leighann Radley – Forecast & Business Planning Manager – Trainline
Paul Gardner – Resource Planning Manager – Hoover Candy.
This session will give all the opportunity to hear how both organisations have utilised Calabrio WFM to overcome number of operational challenges:
- Flexible & Agile Shift Scheduling – ensuring high performing teams
- Omi-channel insights – placing the customer at the heart of service
- Seasonal demands – ensuring consistency of service peaks
- Multilingual workforces and seasonal demands.
- All whilst boosting agent engagement, reducing manual workloads, and improving forecasting and scheduling capabilities.
Heading into the New Year, Leighann and Paul will touch on future goals and aspirations for 2024 and how both plan to further utilise their Calabrio WFM platform in 2024 across their businesses.
Book your places today – suitable for Planning and Operations
Bookings are closed for this event.